Some of life's best moments happen around the Kitchen Table. After dinner is put away, my kitchen table becomes my work space to record life's memories.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

SMILE!

I recently uploaded a bunch of photos from my husband's cell phone to Walgreens and got some prints.  Cell phone pics tend to capture a lot of great every day moments.

This page was inspired by a member challenge at ACOT.  Their design team was dissolved last year, but the message board members continue to post challenges to inspire each other. Brandy wanted to see a page with only white, black or gold.  She posted a challenge with the following rules;

1. Your background MUST be solid white.
2. You must use ribbon or some form of fabric (a crocheted embellie, lace, etc.)

I found a great sketch at My Scraps & More and here is my answer;

No comments:

Post a Comment