Some of life's best moments happen around the Kitchen Table. After dinner is put away, my kitchen table becomes my work space to record life's memories.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Oh Brads!

I re-discovered Two Peas in A Bucket this week.  Their design team has a video series.  It is really cool to see the creative process.  

I came across a "Use your Stash" challenge.  The challenge is to use up brads.  Brads are something that don't get the respect they deserve in my house, so this was a good challenge for me.   I went walking through my stash and found a whole box of Webster's Pages goodies.  It was from one of their warehouse sale grab bags that I just had to have.  These are beautiful papers and embelishments, but I remember not being inspired much by the goodies when I recieved it.  I challenged myself to use only items from that box.   I ended up outsourcing the brads from other brands ...  and the Thickers...  I found a Becky Fleck Sketch and went to work -

48 brads and a couple sore fingertips later ----

No comments:

Post a Comment